Sunday, September 16, 2007

and I'm still grinning

(: *big smile*

It has been a pleasant day.

Joanne was the first to wake up in the house, went tuition. (:

I was glad I started my day early, did quite many things today... tuition, some housework, ironing, studying, movie (HAIRSPRAY, finally haha) and now am back, going to continue studying before going to bed.

Movie was AWESOME (: and I'm still grinning while listening to the songs.

Okay, study time! Work may not be entirely great, but it keeps me going which is good. Still living on my dream, waiting for the day where I can do the things I love and earn money from it, that would be PERFECT and patience is what I have.

Someday I'll find it, my rainbow connection~ and to my dear readers, I wish you all will find yours too (: love, Joanne

No comments: