Saturday, September 08, 2007

my mum is the coolest (:

Seriously, she is. (: and damn funny too. Haha. Now I know where I got my lameness from. Oops.

I will try to keep my moods as stable as possible. And again, I am okay.

Funny how my mum asked about it... made me wonder. I've never really thought about it. Seriously, no one actually cares. Sometimes I just feel like I'm living alone. The job gives me the money. And yes, I'm happy about the money coming in. But in reality, life is actually more than just bringing in money right.

Mummy, I want a car too! Haha. And to my dearest mum, thanks for everything. I enjoyed the chat. (: always do. Cheered me up. *smiles* and I feel loved.

love, piggy~

p.s. wanted to go out today... but, did not. watched rented movie "The Queen" instead. Nice movie (:

No comments: