Friday, September 14, 2007

Busy bUsy & buSy

First thing first, Joanne is NOT emo ok (: Thank you very much to all of you! mwah!

Although tiring and busy, I try to meet up with friends still and catch up with their lives. Thanks mum everyone at home *LOVES piggy* the CBK darlings *HUGS* crazies, uncles, aunties, bimbos, & of course xmy! Oh and "Happy Birthday" to shushan & xiugui!

Ok, so, first week of work, first few days were boring, yeah, I had to seek refuge in toilet to steal some sleep haha.. oops. Bad. Today, work load is piling up, got few urgent projects... feeling the stress now and seriously I do not know where to find time to finish so many things. Well, I'll survive, somehow. It's just work and I'll just think of the monetary benefits I'll get by the end of the month :) Good enough motivation.

I just registered for CFA. That is like around $1800. I MUST pass my CFA level 1 in Dec 2007. That means after work, rest a bit, study! Haha... sounds exciting. I don't know how am I going to do it, but I just have to. The sum has already been paid, I HAVE to pass.

My tutee is still failing his English... how? Sad. He's like my buddy now, and I call him uncle Tan too sometimes. Haha, because he always complains tired & whine, like an old man. He's panicking now... I hope he can pass his exam, I'm doing whatever I can. sigh.

Choir is good and de-stressing. Now I know what's working life is like, it's tiring, seriously, it is. I'm always sleeping on public transport nowadays haha... just now I felt like heading back to sleep & skip choir but still, I went for choir. It feels good singing with the choir though we don't really sound fantastic but yeah, good de-stresser.

Just some updates.. probably write more in proper & more organized when I'm less tired. (:

No comments: