Thursday, May 03, 2007

sad... I lost my heart

ok, now i've got ur attention haha. sorry I'm damn bored not that I have nothing to do, but.. oh well, just a few minutes of crapping.

Dunno what's gotten into my head lately, thoughts kept drifting away, concentration level is critically low! For example, last night I was making notes for my presentation:

Results & Discussion:
1. Degree of sericin removal
2. Pore Coverage
3. Pay bill (wtf?!?!)
(Pattaya... and at this point I realized I'm writing nonsense! *faint*)

Haha.. and so I went to freshen myself a bit and continue...

3. Mechanical testing:
a) 1 yarn degummed silk
b) 14 days silk
c) same as Iris (haha.. the moment I saw what I wrote I couldn't help but laugh at my stupidity, that's it, I've gotta stop doing whatever am doing!)

By that time it's soccer hour, AC Milan vs Man Utd, sopcast was lagging (thanks to Tina anyway, haha.. another alternative to watch live sports), TVants was also lagging a bit and yes, about 4 minutes delayed. LOUSY. Anyway, point is, the match was depressing, Man Utd got trashed 0-3 sad... the streaming wasn't good, the match wasn't promising... I just decided not to watch but the tv was on nonetheless... woke up at every cheer but disappointingly not the cheers of Red Devils. Yes, Kevin, haha.. we'll try again next year.

Oh ya, Heroes ep. 20. There is no more Jessica and Niki. Sad. What about Joanne and Niaoer? Haha.. ok, Kurien, I can see that coming. I've got a feeling the story won't end... it's like going in circles. literally.

Life sucks. Presentation is tomorrow and am freaking nervous... having anxiety to not screw things up. OK, I'm running low on things to say I have the feeling the more crappy stuff is going to be released soon if I don't stop right now. Haha.

And yes I have lost my heart. That explains why I have no concentration. Anyway tell me when you see it, it's red & kind looking. haha. I know I'm crazy.

Ok. Bye peeps. *yawn* boring right... go sleep.

No comments: