Friday, May 25, 2007

Joanne is back

from where ever she has gone to :p

Anyway, I couldn't graduate with 2nd lower hon after all, as expected. :( oh well... can't complain, blame my stupid head.

I miss my BHS, and I know no one does *sad* my BHS will die soon, fewer and fewer people actually get the BHS-ness. Haha. Oh heck, I will entertain myself.

These few days triggered memories of him. I can't help but miss the grandpa that used to be here with us. Life moves on. Cherish before everything perishes.

Hong Kong trip was good. Ate a lot, did some shopping, sight-seeing the usual touristy stuff. Oh ya we went to watch Sammi Cheng's concert live! It was really awesome! I'd have gone wild if am in the crazy crowd haha. Anyway, weather wasn't good, kept raining until the last 2 days. Thank goodness at least we had 2 good sunny days but both days were freaking hot! I can almost feel my hotness coming out haha.. ok, this is not funny I agree. :p *bleh* am just bored. I cracked my first and ever Cantonese BHS! OMG I actually feel proud of myself! hahaha if I'm not crazy I dunno what do you call this. I'm going to miss the durian dessert!

Intensive job search must begin now. I don't want to be one of the 3% who are unemployed. Please please let me secure a job by July before commencement. *fingers crossed*

I still hate the superficiality of people. Bah, sometimes I am like that too and I hate it. I wish I could just be myself and not to please anyone. "Learn to say "NO" for heaven's sake!"

People don't think of you as you think so much for them so just look after your own ass! But it's so hard to practice, no?

Oops, getting bit pessimistic here... thoughts running wild, again. Alright time to stop. Last few updates, I missed both FA Cup and UEFA Champs League finals. *sads* My doses of happiness just gone like that. Even sadder Man U lost, f***! sighs. AC Milan won though, good for them! I'm not exactly ecstatic or what.. oh well, at least Liverpool didn't get the cup haha. I know, no logic. Life doesn't operate in logics. Life is unpredictable.

Came back, unpacked, clean the room, swept & mopped the floor *smiles* changed to clean sheets. Feels so good. Oh and yes, I got water. :) And, Joanne is doing laundry, she has to go and check her laundry now, take care peeps. *loves*

No comments: