Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blogging from the office

Oops, haha... shouldn't be but who cares anyway, heck! Been youtubing in office as well and some job search but not very productive sighs...

Went home last weekend finally ever since when, CNY? Yeah. Ratu Nad came home with me too. :) haha... hope you enjoyed the trip, kampong not as fun as city? :p or at least some people from city claim so. Whatever. Haha. I don't care.

The business with BHS and lameness are getting out of control now. Great. I get the look all the time now whenever BEFORE I say it haha awesome, you guys can see it all coming already! *bleh* You all will miss it! definitely, I will too. Life sucks man.

Red Devils is the EPL champ. yay! :) Next: FA Cup!

AC Milan, I hope you win UEFA Champs League. Not Liverpool. Sorry Liverpool fans haha.

Weird dreams coming on and off again. Damn. Get out from my head. When I thought I can let go everything behind and move on, there's this tiny string that tries to hold me back. Oh well... Joanne will do just fine. No emo shit. Stop listening to emo songs, don't read emo books, don't watch emo shows. Avoid those shit. *grins*
Oh ya, got tagged by Ratu Nad. Supposed to write some 6 weird things about myself haha... I dunno which are the top 6 but I'll try.

1. People actually do call me weird. BHS & my infamous lame jokes. Haha. Get me a cute orthopaedic to fix my leg yah? thanks.

2. I talk to myself. Yes, I do. I used to talk to myself out loud but not anymore cos I realised it can be very worrying to others hahaha... if I do I'll make sure no one hears me. :)

3. There's a problem with me & trust. We never get along well, and I could never establish trust with myself nor with anyone. That explains why I could never work out any relationship. alright, let's not dig up history.

4. I like / don't like things for ridiculous reasons. eg. I don't eat brinjal because it's purple. I don't eat dates because it looks like cockroach. I like number 4, 13 & 44 because most people don't. I like to have pattern of sequence in most things I do. (haha ok there are many more but can't list out, it's queer enough)

5. I don't like to do something to my hair. haha. I seldom am satisfied with any hairdresser. and I don't believe in spending fortune on hair. rebonding? NO. perm? NO. color? NO. haha.

6. I sleep talk. :)

There you go the weird stuff about me. There are more... haha. I'm weird what. :p

Ok, I should go now. the couple hasn't come back from job search though. but the office is super cold! It's a messy entry.

Joanne, read my lips. GO!

okok... leaving right now. *wink*

No comments: