Friday, April 20, 2007

requiem of a dream

"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit and sense." Elizabeth Bennet (Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen)

There are days when I can just be so skeptical about everything; and every single event around just seem to be conspiring against me. There is no trust. There is no real connection. Sounds scary. As if everything just withers... like the falling leaves. Everything just becomes foreign, as if being thrown into the unknown, behind the guise of facade, therein lies a lost bird singing the requiem of a dream.

Anyway I have something to share, was you-tubing out of boredom and found this requiem, beautiful composition I think : ) so much emotions in the music. amazing.

requiem of a dream

I do not know why the sudden weird entry :p perhaps too much of studying + coffee + weird concoction + insanity + not enough sleep...

To everyone: GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST in exams! :) Take care, get enough rest and don't get OD on coffee or any other form of caffeine or alcohol!

No comments: