Wednesday, April 11, 2007

best match ever! : )

photo from: www.manutd.com

I knew it. Haha... I'm overjoyed. Anyone would enjoy the match, 8 goals in total!! and it's not cheapo clubs playing! Man Utd won 7-1 to Roma! Woohoo! Soccer is my first love : ) The Red Devils were simply awesome, amazing! Michael Carrick and Christiano Ronaldo both scored double, other 3 goals were by Alan Smith, Wayne Rooney and defender Patrice Evra.

photo from: www.soccernet.com

TVants' streaming was exceptionally good today *smiles* although the match is still few mins late not really live. Lyndley was IM-ing me Ronaldo's 2nd goal and I was still celebrating his first. Stupid girl... Urgh! nevertheless it still feels great to catch up with soccer once again!

Good start for a good day I hope haha.. I still have Jap oral test later in the evening and I'm still so slack. Something is seriously wrong with me! Alright time to sleep now :)

Red Devils Rules! *wink*

No comments: