Sunday, May 07, 2006

undecided

gonna start working on Monday.. yes, it's tmr! grrr!!

My life for the next 2 or 3 months (undecided yet) working on Mon - Fri, 8am - 5.45pm; Sat 8am - 12noon. RM10 per day is all I get. Awesome!! I so look forward to such lucrative job and exciting holidays! WhAAAt.. argh!!

No vacation for me this hols.. can I at least squeeze in one or two short trips during weekends? I really hope I can work something out.

yeah, I think I shall just register and claim 6MC for my internship... after much thought and advices received.

I miss Singapore. yes, I actually feel that. the people. yeah. the NUS choir and a bunch of good hall mates.

really hope I can sing for FIC thsi time. though I'll be working like till the end of July... sigh.

Oh.. did I mention I missed my 1.30pm bus on Friday? haha.. stupid me. yep, but luckily I haven't paid for it. However, cab fare cost me a bomb in my pocket! I caught the 2pm bus home instead. Anyway, an Irish guy was seating next to me on my journey back.. and we chatted.. pleasant journey home I'd say.. got someone to talk to who shares common interests - travel, soccer and music! haha.. I'm quite enticed by his photos and stories of his backpacking in SEA the angkor wat especially. damn. I so want to go tour around Asia.. and it's not that expensive compared to other places. oh well.. I'll just wait for next hols then..

wait wait and wait... sigh.. when will that day even arrive.. so many things/opportunities passed by just because I wanted to wait. For what damn reason... I wouldn't really know. failed to convince myself sometimes.

What will one do when he reaches a stop? does he stop and rest or move on in hope to reach a better stop furtherdown the journey of life? it's hard to decide isn't it.. which point to stop in life and start a new journey.

I guess all of us learn through the hard way.. haha.. what hard way.. ambiguity again!! stupid girl me.

Alright.. will just stop here and cut all the crap!

the stars are my companion
I am lost in the woods
should I heed the stars
or whispers of the wind
or the nature calls of the woods
or the cries of the animals
or just to my heart
which is as agitated as it master

perhaps there never will be a correct path
maybe all options lead me out the woods
it may be a common end point
but different journey

how would one know which is the best
when one is lost...

life is a gamble when one is in the woods
do I heed the stars or whispers of the wind

silently I pray & wish for daylight to arrive.

=)

No comments: