Friday, May 19, 2006

teach me please

Option A: (earn 6MC and left with 26MC for the final year)
- continue working long hours(Saturdays half day) for 12 weeks till 28th Jul with allowance of RM10 a day.
- most of the time work == doing NOTHING. really nothing. the simplest way I can put it is, I sold my hours to the company for RM10 a day to just to make up the numbers. arghh!!! Days I have work to do are best I don't care even if it's photo-copying work!
- left with only one SU option to be used in semester 7 or never ever.

Option B: (32MC in the final year)
- continue working long hours (Saturdays half day) till end of June with allowance of RM10 a day.
- fail to earn 6MC but the working experience still makes my resume looks good.
- a month to catch up with life, holidaying, reading books, learn Jap & photoshop!! (a bit too big heart.. me.. siao!) -- my final 3-month vacation!
- 2 SU options left to be used in final year.

to whomever that is reading this:
teach me please... I'm so fickle minded. I'm very much settled with option B but option A is what most of the people are doing... see... peer pressure and influence!! damnit. Forget about the road less taken... grr... no time for poetry now.
haha... sorry if I sound too harsh. I guess I just want to get more views on this matter. I'm afraid I'm clouded by my own visions.

thank you to whomever that responds... I wonder who ever reads my blog anyway.. hmm..

1 comment:

liL cOtToN sHeEp said...

yo girl.. think it is a bit late to post my comment now but.. hmm =).. haha anyway.. i think u sld go for option b too *smilez* sld spend your holiday happily at home with your family.. or go travelling!! hah.. its HOLIDAY!! must play =p forget about the photocopy girl job la.. think it's a lousy company.. o_O dun worry okie.. everything will be fine in your last semester.. just pia a little bit more.. u can do it girl =)