Monday, May 08, 2006

1st day of internship

sucks!!

didn't even bother to say much about it.

I'm supposed to do classifications of parts in the store on a computer.. why? cos it's in a huge mess!! know what's the challenging part?? the computer. everything in it is in chinese (traditional)... woo-hoo!! superfabulicious!!! exciting!!! The files containing the inventories are disorganized as well.. oh well, that's what I'm for right.. to do the shit. yeah. fine. Seriously I dun mind at all.. really.

No, is no stress at work. but it just makes you feel more stupid. so damn boring.. to put it bluntly. I am paid RM10 per day to destroy my vacation... sad... I so feel like crying... please whoever is free come entertain this poor little girl... come visit me.. come talk kok to me.. come make me laugh like lark.. arghh.. I wanna be free like a bird!!!

Counting down my days to liberty...

Miss the choir peeps soo much... unagi & teriyaki are my source of entertainment now.. yes, and my beach... Joanne's beach. I go there every evening...

Tmr is only my 2nd day... 81 days to 28th July...

No comments: