Tuesday, May 02, 2006

plain day

woke up late... 10.30am. was reluctant to get up.

called Mr Kuah from LIKOM. ok, they said will give me my training schedule asap. keep my fingers crossed.

called transit link. I need to go Jurong East to do my Concession Card.

Apparently, I can suspend my mobile phone service.. cool. I didn't know that. haha.. anyway decided to go West Mall m1 customer service office to pay outstanding bill & further enquiries about my mobile phone plan service.

Ok, it's lunch time already. Too bad chaiyen was sick. couldn't meet for lunch. Vida had packed lunch. Angel was meeting someone else for lunch. Gina wasn't back yet. Gui was in Hougang. My msn list's people are either having exams, or away. hmm.. ok, haha.. Erik is online. try my luck. Great, had lunch with him, again, in Arts Canteen. =)

went to KR Terminal wanted to catch bus 183 to Jurong East. waited quite sometime.. I think they have terminated their service to stop at KR Ter. :S stupid me... I can't remember the last time I took 183. nvm. haha.

met Dr Julius at bus stop. haha.. it was something I've never done before. I had a casual talk with my lecturer!! wow.. haha. ok.. I'm not crazy. but yeah.. it's something new to me. His bus arrived and he left. :) interesting encounter.
yep, I want to learn Jap. and thanks for the encouragement. ok, haha.. I'll take your advice, perhaps I'll visit the Singapore Arts Musuem one day. ;) I can't help to say this, but Arts lecturers are different from
my usual Engineering lecturers.

183 never arrived. so I decided to go West Mall first, 189. alright.. what a boring narrative story of my day.. I decided to stop and shall not write on further.

Back in my room now. :) feeling quite contented with all things that have been done. hmm.. should I buy "The World Is Flat" promotional price $26.20 less 20%... that'd be $21!!! haha... ok, maybe I will.

*:) now.. night time.. hmm.. dunno what to do yet.. but yeah, will try to go for a run tonight! ciaoz.

No comments: