Tuesday, August 12, 2008

procrastination kills

and so that's why she's dying... so help me please.

You know how people say about not giving up and doing your best and the good one will come along? People do believe, and they do want to believe, but there comes a point where all things point to the other side of everything.

Some say humans by nature are evil, some say are kind... so what about the first sin of mankind, Adam & Eve. And so what I'd say? Honestly I don't give a shit about Adam or Eve or anyone else eons ago for that matter. I mean... seriously? Seriously.

Me? I'm exceptional, some dumb kid who is trapped in her own illusion that all things are still nice and beautiful no matter how wrecked they looked. LOL. Oh my goodness, I'm retarded am I not? Anyway, I beg to differ what my friends said today... I believe humans are kind by nature, people turn to the dark side for survival, people are succumbed by pride, power etc. I don't know. Perhaps I'm wrong, or there won't be any right or wrong for that matter.

Familiarity breeds contempt is not untrue, but is not what I live for to believe.

Work is just work. Life is a whole big picture by itself. And work is merely a small section in the entire life.

I have no idea what am I babbling here... better go off to bed.

How do you love a person again? How do you know he or she is not the last person you'd fall in love with?

No, I'm not in love, it's just random. I've been speaking nonsensical lately. Ask me a question I'll give you numbers, and when you strike any lottery ticket, let's do a 30:70 split. (:

Joanne, seriously, go, just go, sleep. (: Good night life.

love, piggy (:

p.s. stop procrastinating. JUST F***ING DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.

No comments: