Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Impasse

Like a fallen star in the darkest night

There won’t be happily ever after when there never was a once upon a time…

And so she lived by her own till the end of life. The end

She can’t do this anymore. It requires more strength than one has ever imagined. As time catches up, the strength to withstand such testimonies falter. Perhaps she should stop loving and giving… the repeating cycle is giving her much pain than she thought she could endure.

She just couldn't stop, her feet keeps running till the end of time, in hope, still have the courage to believe in what she has been adhering to all these times.

[signed 29 July 2008]

***

Today...

I'm upset, for the things that I did not do and the things that I did.

I'm upset, listening to the things that I do not wished to hear.

I'm upset, to be called dumb & to be doubted of my capability & ability.

On top of it all, I'm upset to be in this alone, by myself.

SIGHS... oh well, I can handle this, it's just a trivial obstacle in life, I can do it. Honestly, I think running a 10km marathon is much easier than this, perhaps conquering the mt. Kinabalu would be easier too. Anyways, my one-week Redang trip is coming soon... yes, I will be going by bus, again. Wish me the best (: life is not too bad oh well at least I can still rationalize things for myself. Until the day I crack, someone please find me a lovely crazy cell-mate.

with love, piggy

No comments: