Monday, August 25, 2008

I didn't realize

how much I missed the life I have left behind... it was lovely indeed seeing my cousins and family gathered together. Although not all of them are home, but it was nice to see people that you once spent your time playing, fighting and doing all things with.. are together again once more (: [25-08-2008 2317hr]

how much I have changed within the past 12 months...

that I'm capable of doing the things that I never thought I would ever have the courage nor the ability to accomplish...

things can get so stifling.. to be pushed to the brink is not exactly the best scenery one could imagine it'd be... free falling not knowing what's under can be rather scary

one day I would, too, be afraid.

Recognition of fear needs much bravery... and to concede defeat needs much humbleness.

everyone is just pretty much like everyone else. [31-08-2008 0124hr - P.S. MERDEKA] (:

No comments: