Saturday, August 25, 2007

less morbid entry

Daffodils by William Wordsworth
I wander'd lonely as a cloud
that floats on high o'er vales and hills,
when all at once I saw a crowd,
a host, of golden daffodils

(last few lines)
for oft, when on my couch I lie
in vacant or in pensive mood,
they flash upon that inward eye
which is the bliss of solitude;

and then my heart with pleasure fills,
and dances with the daffodils.
***
So what? I don't know seriously. Just something less morbid. Daffodils - flowers, you see. :) haha, yeah right. I figured it out, the problem, I meant, it's not the job. It's more complicated than that.

Career, I know what I want. Yes, after weeks of thinking, finally. At least I got it sorted out.
Life, it's still a blur. Not something within my control seriously.

Sometimes it hurts a lot when I know I am just fading away from the life that I had had. Don't even know for sure am I still in it or not haha, but this is life, there's much more to say, so much more but... I disappeared. At a point, I was fighting, but then I thought, for a second, what's the point, and then I stop fighting. Seriously, it's pointless if you're just fighting alone, you get tired, unmotivated, and you'll just surrender when you've reached the limit.

Yeah, this is Joanne today :) oh by the way thanks for the loves & prayers. I love you all too.

No comments: