Saturday, July 01, 2006

summer cleaning

me and my bro reorganize the furnitures at home. we moved the 2 computers out from back room; one to upstairs, the other one at the living room. connected all pcs with wireless network. [not me, my bro, the IT technician ;)] we moved some damn heavy cupboards, clear up quite some mess, and now the back room looks more spacious.

quite a day. tiring. but satisfactory. =)

though was bit upset and mad cos of some stupid incidents.. but nvm.. like what my bro said, we do not have a choice but to put up with it, regardless of whether we like it or not.

there are some other places we have yet cleared, might do it tomorrow if we're not so tired. heh.

Anyway, Argentina lost to Germany. stupid. arghh.. maybe I should just stop watching world cup. or perhaps I should support the underdogs - Portugal.

No comments: