Sunday, July 30, 2006

Are you sure you know how to lead my life?

"you should have done this..."
"no, this is not the way.."
"why aren't you listening to me.. you'll regret later.."
"trust me, I am older and wiser and more experienced.."

Do these sound familiar to you? It does to me. Everyone seems to know how to tell another to lead their lives but not their own? Oh, get a life.

It's a world full of authoritarians.

Yes, it is sickening. indeed.

People learn from their own mistakes, and some said it's better to learn from other's mistakes. But what doesn't work for you, doesn't mean that it won't work for me. Do you see where I'm getting to? Ultimately, it is the process that counts, we gain different knowledge and experiences from different things. I still believe the end is always the same for everyone. But the process of life is different, and that is the only thing you can do something about it.

No comments: