Friday, July 07, 2006

lone ranger

what's the idea of lone ranger sounds like? fun, no? I think it's perfectly cool if I had the money and to travel where ever I like. I have the long holidays, but not enough liquid cash & no green lights to go back packing by myself!

can't even go travelling within the states.

family? friends? everyone has their own lives. It's not really nice to bug them all the time anyways...

there are people whom you think you'd really get along with, share the same interest.. but then, the time just ain't right for you to be together to do something fun.. or simple to share your common interest.

birds fly in flock.. but why am I always ended up stranded in the middle of the crowd so helplessly. yeah, a lone ranger does blend in well in the crowd. no one ever notices you; and, your are insignificant.

--the thoughts of a lone ranger--

No comments: