Friday, April 17, 2009

one day at a time

Just one day at a time... step by step.

I remember talking about growing up, how much I dislike the adult world, and also discussed about my resistence to change and to adapt to the complicated boring uncool adult world. (ok, so to some people it is cool) Well, being in the working world for 19 months and counting, I still feel the same.

Let's not even talk about appreciations, what about resentment? That's the one thing that I do not understand, you know what, is true, just mind your own business. You'll live. unscathed. People do not love you, people do not hate you, people sometimes might love you.

If you were to do something extra, to help, well, people might love you, people might hate you, people do not appreciate your help, what's worse? People might hate you for helping.

So yeah, all those morals you learn in those childhood years? Not applicable. To live in an adult world, Joanne just have to take it one step at a time. Don't even try talking, might just utter the wrong syllable and get glared at. So why bother right?

(: cheers to my world. Is okay if it only contains me and myself... lest I'm happy when I can be me, even if is only for an hour a day.

One day at a time... just need to wait for that day to come, I will be free like a bird. Though technically, piggy cannot turn into a bird haha nor do pigs fly... but then pigs can fly, if they are put in a plane (: or a helicopter.

Stop, Joanne, stop.

Yes, I'm at work, lunch break, having a silent monologue by myself. Good day to everyone. HUGS. Remember one day at a time (:

No comments: