Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm back here again, ranting away...

I think I now know why Singaporeans love to rant, it's everything here that makes them want to rant.

Yes, I'm sitting here in front of my pc, suppose to be doing some quotations but no, obviously not, I am here typing away on a long hiatus blog. The thought that I have a blog somewhere in the vast world wide web sparked me to revive it. So yeah...

Anyways, I have been to Siem Reap, Cambodia, really great place to visit, cheap beer!! USD0.50 per mug of Anchor draft beer. Heh! And food is cheap and nice too (: the scenery, breathtaking. Well, I'm bit disappointed not able to conquer Mt. Kinabalu, they had some maintenance going on ): BUT, Joanne did water rafting! (: Thrilling FUN. Arms were aching for the next 2 days. Joanne also went to Manukan Island, nice beach, but not so much of marine life as compared to Redang Island.

Joanne passed Certificate in Negotiation Skill (which she thinks is easy peasy), and also passed JLPT4 (: She is pleased indeed.

Oh, and she has been climbing up 11 storeys of stairs daily (ok, almost daily). And, she is transferred to Sales Department. And no, it is NOT a promotion.

By the way, have I mentioned I got a beater cum mixer as Christmas present from my mum? Haha... lovely. Now, I just need to get an oven, and Joanne can start her baking business! ((:

Actually I'm not all "smiley", is a foul day at work, like every other day. Shits, I have not been writing for months, and I think I'm just crapping away here on nothing. I'm so counting down on my days here seriously... 510 days and I'm a free person. ENDURE!

Joanne will try to post more regularly, even if I'm the only reader to this blog. *mwahs* love

No comments: