Tuesday, July 15, 2008

reading people

is harder than I thought.

Running 10km would be much easier than reading people.

The conversation got me thinking a lot about myself, again. He has offered many windows of opportunity at that moment, as time passes, the windows are closing. But then again, no one really knows what's outside the window, bed of roses or bed of daffodils? I decided I shouldn't make hasty decision back there, I listened attentively and remember and learn.

Joanne couldn't. As much as she thinks she wants to, she doesn't think she could. She would miss the people, definitely, but she couldn't stay there. She has to move on. She feels stagnant already only in less than a year. It isn't a good sign. She will work on it (: she promised herself to. She has her plans and gradually realizing it.. but it is saddening to see the friendships she has forged might just be a passing facade in life.

How many friendships built actually last for life? Joanne knows nothing lasts forever, but somehow she would love to give herself some room for doubt and proves the world wrong that some things do lasts forever like the love of a mother to her child ((:

I love you mum. HUGS.

So a friend advised me about the dogs-eat-dogs world, thanks a lot bro (I know you don't like to be called bro, take your pick, it's either bro or dad, yes you don't have many options, haha) I hate to admit it but I think I do not want to know who's the dog with the sharpest teeth out there, might be anyone close to me. You, him, or her, anyone.

SMILE (: Joanne is content, glad & at peace.

Reading people is something she has grown quite fond of and she would continue reading people.

with loves & hugs (:

No comments: