Sunday, July 20, 2008

and she did it (:

This piggy ran 10km in approx 1 hr 20mins (: non-stop. It's in the record of piggy's achievements to date.

HAPPY (: She's happy, really. and she got to thank SinHui for talking her into running 10km instead of 5km, for believing in her.

met Gina in the Padang too, one of my running buddies when I was still in NUS. Thanks to her too, for being my running partner despite being the slow one all the time.

Quite few decisions have to be made soon but I think I can handle it. (: should I do it now or next year? plans have to be made.. lest direction has to be set. About time to book and plan for mount climbing trip as well (:

Perhaps she'd go for the next Great Eastern All Women run in Oct.

Indeed life has been happier, less miserable, or rather, more fulfilled with busy schedules.

Yes life sucks, but it's just the matter of how you look at it. I miss home, and there's one thing that I still cling onto hope for, which is to go home happily to where I live. Don't think that's going to happen soon, not in the next 9 months. I'm looking forward to a good change that's it.

p.s. The Dark Knight is AWESOME (: it's a MUST watch.

No comments: