Wednesday, March 12, 2008

familiarity

so much familiarity I could almost predict what's next
people are different
situation is different
circumstances are somewhat similar

is okay (:

Life is a cycle
What comes around go around, again
I made it before, I'll made it through again
Nothing is impossible
A decision made is a beginning of a battle
Doer does things, takes action,
not just plain talking or watching or having wishful thoughts

Start now.

I once wrote about love package some time last year. I wrote about loneliness, I wrote about rain, I wrote about having various personalities... I whined, complained, swore and all.

"It's your blog, you have all the right to do or write whatever you want." Joseph once said.
Kurien and Aaron used to find it as a source of entertainment? Do you guys still? *smiles*
Other people probably just read it for updates, or gossips.

There is a strong sense of familiarity, this phase. I won't try so hard to hold on... people are so afraid to let go, afraid to forget. I finished White Oleander... and there was something about memory. You want remember, so just remember. Simple as that. Let go & remember.

That sense of familiarity, will always be with you, if you remember (: Haan it always will.

love, Joanne piggy
p.s. internet connection is stable tonight.

No comments: