Wednesday, January 30, 2008

crazed (:

There's something good about hitting rock bottom, everything does not seem too bad once you are at the bottom of the pit. I mean, what can be worse than the worst right? ((: There are only better things to look forward to. In a way, it's good.

I'm a loser. A lousy loser, actually. Letting people trampled over me and being bullied. The most I can be is to be bitchy, haha... seriously Joanne, you have to do better than this. Almost everything seem hilarious to me nowadays, just great, ain't you think so? Like I'm seeing the grandeur of life and what's the whole point of getting so fucked up about misery, disappointments and such. They are all insignificant.

Hope is a waking dream, so someone I forgot who said it once long long ago. Why did I mention about that again? I forgot.

Suddenly my mind is almost blank, think I'll write another day ((: bye bye readers

1 comment:

Jay Lim said...

ur shitting.. =="" haha.. :P