Wednesday, January 16, 2008

another randomness~

you know what, I realised I have the album of continuum in my music library all these while (:

life's like that. all these while, it has always been there, but one always take so long to notice, or sometimes, never did. people take things for granted. until someone comes along, to show you where it is, then, will you start to notice its existence.

do you know the feeling when you are so angry that you almost want to cry? and the worse part is trying to calm yourself down and thereafter act cool as if nothing had happened and life goes on again.

at a point you feel like you almost want to give the hell up, but there is always this linger of hope that keeps you alive. I guess that is what keeps me till today.

of course I'm ok (: never better. lest not emo anymore. maybe in denial, but if denial is the solution, why not?

loneliness has gone beyond my emotional dictionary, it almost doesn't exist anymore. I will always have my books as my company, books never betray. (: haha.. perhaps it is right to be said that lonely people read a lot, there is where people like me find solace and humor, joy and love.

this is another rather random post. I'm going through some phase of change... can't tell just yet. will disclose when everything has turned out all just fine.

Thank you very much to mummy, family & friends. I love all of you very much.

((:

No comments: