Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another randomness

I didn't realize that it has been this long since I have last contributed to this blog of mine. I question its existence or rather, its non-existence in this cob-webbed world. Who reads blogs these days, when they have Facebook and Twitters and whatever they are.

It has been very eventful for the past few months, more than half a year has gone by since I last updated. Guess what was my last post, I was confused and crazy. Do you want to make a wild guess what situation I am in now? BINGO, confused and yes, still crazy, for some people. It depends on your perception of what's normal and what's not normal, to define the line of insanity, :) I'll leave that to you.

Actually I just missed writing, or perhaps, talking (writing, I meant) to myself. Writing allows me to talk aloud to myself, and I don't really care if it makes sense or otherwise to whoever that is reading them. This is meant for me, not you, sorry there.

I think, the world is getting crazy, the people are crazy. Maybe I don't fit in here anymore. I do not feel compelled to conform to society, yet I also feel foreign within the sea of familiarities. So many why(s) in everyday lives yet no answers.

I've decided, let's not get into there, it's gonna be a real commotion if I were to start on the whole crazy topic. Let's fill in the 6months gap here. Let's see, I've finished year 1 of my studies, studied and sat for 6 papers, yes that was a feat, considering I had to work AND study, haha. I've successfully neglected most of my friends, well done Joanne on that. I went to Yogjakarta, it was my first trip for this year and it was GREAT. Now just don't ask me where's Yogjakarta, since you are reading it, which means you have the luxury of Google. Use that. Thank you. I completed my 2nd half marathon in Sepang. After exams, I went hiking with my family up Broga Hill in KL, I learned ice-cream making, I went mangrove kayaking, I learned about dog shelters, volunteered and painted mural wall with my friends, all in 1 month and life is still moving at a rather fair speed.

Oh and one last thing, I finally got myself to watch the Star Wars Series, didn't complete all 6 episodes. But, it's suffice (: May the force be with you.

It's an abrupt end, I'm tired, I don't care, and I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight folks!




No comments: