Tuesday, December 22, 2009

transformation

remember your secondary math class where you learn transformation? translation, turn, reflection etc.

I used to love that lesson, simply because it is easy. Then when I entered college, transformation chapter gets more complicated, with all the functions, Laplace, oh my god, but I still love math, nonetheless.

In life, transformation is another whole new chapter entirely, a much unexplored field, or rather unstable field, because the only constant here is change. I do not know if it is a sad or happy thing, or rather, there's nothing to be happy nor sad about. Life changes, weather changes, and certainly, people change as well.

For better or worse, we always hope for the better; but if it is otherwise, we just have to count our blessings and move on with life looking forward for a better change.

Christmas is just round the corner, well, Merry Christmas everyone!

love xoxo,
JO

No comments: