Wednesday, November 30, 2005

End of one chapter

An ending for a chapter...

Not a fantastic finish, but yeah, really glad it's over.. think I can't pull up my CAP, again.. this semester. haha.. been trying to tell myself the same old thing again and again... next semester after next, that increased-CAP semester somehow just never arrived. :S I think by the time I graduate I'm still telling myself the same old thing.. what a loser...

Felt kinda cheated this time round.. haha.. ok, cannot blame anyone. Blame myself.

Anyway, finally can do all the things I've missed... I can read all the books that have been holding on shelves so long... I can play... I can relax... I can go home... I can go for movies... I can go shopping... I can continue on my writing... haha... I can just simply momentarily forget about school... hahaha.. momentarily only.

Btw, heard an interesting fact today... now I know the origin of Kuching. haha...

KK was trying to tell the story.. haha.. but I kept interrupting with all my stupid ideas here and there. irrelevant sia.. just too excited that I'm over with my exams. haha...

So it seems that during the British colony times, Sarawak was invaded by some pests or what, then the authority used DDT(yup, it's banned now) to kill of the whatever pests. However, some worms seemed to thrive on and began to multiply, started eating the rooftops; so they replaced Zinc roofs. hmm... I dunno why the roof part comes into the story. haha... Ok, anyway, somehow the DDT went into the food supplies, and disrupted the food chain... and this is where the cats came in, cats started dying becaused of the poisoned food. Mice multiply... (imgaine mice everywhere... eew.. haha..) So, in order to get rid of this new pest problem, the British flew in thousands of cats from Europe! haha... and they were dropped down in cartons from plane!! wow... haha... the first picture I had in mind was... cats with parachute. looks like some rescuing mission by the cats! haha... siao... ok, that's the cat-story and that's how Kuching became Kuching. :S


yup, that's the end... lame finish of a chapter. Begining of another... haha.. a fun-filled chapter begins now!!!

No comments: